ISYLAH IS ON TEMPORARY LEAVE OF ABSENCE. Please contact another doula.
To be with women and families through labor and birth is an honor and a gift. I have served as a prenatal, birth and postpartum doula for over 25 years, and continue to build my knowledge and skills regularly. My objective throughout the years has been to support each woman and family during the most invigorating experience of their life. By providing nurturing and continuous support and reassurance during the birth process, my gentle approach and intuition has encouraged woman to trust themselves with the labor of love and allow birth to happen. I am excited with each new experience in birth, and the euphoric essence of the empowerment of the woman through giving birth in a fully supported environment is the difference I love to make.
All women need loving, reliable, emotional and physical support in birth and beyond. I welcome each new family into my arms to embrace and give continued guidance and support, and resources. With vast experience in overnight newborn care, and postpartum support my support of the mother and family surpass labor and delivery. As an Atlanta Birth Doula, I would be delighted to support you through your journey. Feel free to contact me for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Birth Doula Services
ALACE and ICTC Trained with over 25 years of experience in birth.
- I will typically meet with the mum and her mate 1 visit prenatally.
- I’ll be available for unlimited phone and/or email support prenatal and postpartum.
- I will go ‘on call’ towards the end of pregnancy (typically around 38 weeks) and will then be available 24/7.
- Labor and birth support where I will offer continuous support and reassurance, suggestions and comfort measures such as breathing, relaxation, movement and positioning. All while encourage your partner to participate in the birth to a level at which they feel comfortable.
- After the birth, I will stay with the family to support them as they settle in life with a new baby, help with infant feeding as needed and allow them an opportunity to talk over the birth.
- If requested, a postnatal visit to ensure that the family has adjusted to this new life with baby, and you can rely on my kindness, encouragement and support while assisting you with any challenges you may be facing .
Postpartum Doula Services – Specializing in Overnights
Offering overnight newborn care to single and multiple birth families. Isylah has 5 children, including a set of twins, and over 25 years of experience providing postpartum support.
- Emotional support and guidance
- Feeding/Breastfeeding support
- Newborn care suggestions and guidance
- Telephone support for any questions or concerns at no additional charge
- Food preparation and light meals Grocery shopping (funds to be provided by client in advance)
- Light housekeeping (laundry, dishes, etc)
- Sibling entertainment
Fee of $25 for single child and $30 for multiples
Overnight $30 for single child and $35 for multiples
8 Hour minimum
Please also inquire about my postpartum catering service, where I provide nutritional meals options to clients.
Vegan, and vegetarian meal options available.
Meals will be delivered.