Jennifer is a Georgia native, a dedicated mother of three beautiful children, a professional doula and a Baby Steps childbirth educator offering premiere prenatal and labor support, childbirth education and pregnancy consultation to families throughout the metro Atlanta area. Her own experiences with childbirth inspired her journey into the birth world after seeing firsthand that information and empowerment can greatly affect the overall experience of birth. She believes that birth is a natural process and it is her goal to help all women discover the power they have within to achieve the birth they desire! By providing access to evidence based education and unconditional support throughout pregnancy and birth, Jennifer hopes to replace the fear often associated with birth with empowerment and confidence in the birthing process for all women! She is also a certified herbalist, natural health professional, and a proud member of the Georgia Birth Network.
Jennifer can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Birth Doula Services
- Up to 3 prenatal appointments to discuss the priorities of your birth plan or assistance in making a birth plan, your coping strategies for pain management/comfort measures, information on childbirth procedures and common interventions, labor rehearsal, the roles of any others who may be attending the birth, your goal for our partnership and how I can help you on your birth journey, any questions or special concerns (Cesarean birth, VBAC, water/home birth options, etc.). May include a prenatal visit to your provider, if desired.
- Additional prenatal appointments may be added at an hourly rate. (Common uses of additional prenatals include: birth planning, provider office visit, private childbirth education class, accompanying you as a support person to a childbirth education class, wellness consultation, Reiki Energy Balancing sessions and more!)
- Unlimited phone, email, text or FaceTime/Skype access for any questions or concerns you may have throughout the pregnancy.
- 24/7 On call support 2 weeks before estimated due date until birth.
- Continuous support throughout labor and birth.
- Extended support for 1-2 hrs. after birth to assist with settling in with your new baby, initial feeding if necessary or until you are comfortable and ready for quiet time with family!
- 1 post-partum follow up appointment to talk about your birth experience, answer any questions, assist with referrals and dote over your new addition!
- Option upgrade to include a 1 day child birth preparation session to address pregnancy, birth and parenting concerns!
- Prenatal support/consultation only or birth support only
- Reiki Energy Balancing sessions
- Group or Private Baby Steps Childbirth Education classes
“I interviewed 5 doulas prior to hiring Jennifer. From the start Jennifer showed support & concern for my current situation. She provided very supportive advice during the interview process; I knew she was the doula for me. Jennifer has extensive knowledge of natural/alternative procedures which was a plus for me! I was able to call her at any time with questions and concerns I had and if she couldn’t answer my question then (this didn’t happen often) she would get the info for me within 24 hours.” – Stephanie B
“My pregnancy was not easy. I was a high risk gestational diabetic of advanced maternal age. Jennifer remained by my side offering help, guidance, support, and helpful information. My first attempt at breastfeeding was a challenge. Trying to understand how to get a newborn to latch on when you have barely held a baby was difficult. Once again, Jennifer never left my side. I am happy to say that I have been successful with breastfeeding for a year now.” – Ebony M.